Chapel Hill Pediatrics is offering a new service for your convenience!
We have a new, secure system for putting an HSA card or credit card on file with our office. If you choose to use this convenient feature, you could have the peace of mind that your copays, deductibles, or coinsurance are always charged to the same card. An electronic receipt will be emailed to you for each tranaction, saving the paper and hassle of mailing traditional bills. This might be a helpful service for you if:
– grandparents or babysitters bring your child to appointments
– your older child is bringing him/herself to appointments but you still plan to be the one financially responsible
– you have an HSA card or flexible spending card that you want to make sure you utilize
ASK US HOW TO GET STARTED TODAY!!
Chapel Hill Pediatrics and Adolescents, PA will be closed for a staff meeting on Wednesday, August 28th from 12- 1:30pm
Chapel Hill Pediatrics is excited to hold our first blood drive! We have partnered with the American Redcross and Grace Church and hope to make this a success. Donating blood is a great way to give back to our community. Our blood drive is scheduled for Tuesday, June 25th from 8-5pm at Grace Church (200 Sage Rd.- located directly across the street from Chapel Hill Pediatrics).
If you are interested in donating blood please go to www.redcrossblood.org and click on the option to ‘Make a Blood Donation Appointment’. You can search for our blood drive by entering zip code ‘27514’ or sponsor code ‘chpeds’.
If you are unable to make an appointment on June 25th please know that you can always schedule an appointment at the American Redcross. We look forward to seeing you there!!
There is currently a national shortage of TB Skin Tests. Chapel Hill Pediatrics will continue to administer the TB Skin Test to our current patients under 5 years old as needed.
Any child 5 years and older requiring a TB screen will receive a blood test, Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) known as QuantiFERON-TB Gold. You may check with your insurance company to see if this test is covered under your policy. The billing code for the test is 86480.
Chapel Hill Pediatrics Holiday Hours:
Thanksgiving Day- Urgent Care Walk In: 9am-11am in the Chapel Hill office
Friday, November 23rd- Normal business hours (8-5pm) in the Chapel Hill office, Durham office will be closed, no evening clinic
Have a safe and happy holiday!
Chapel Hill Pediatrics will be closed Friday, November 16th from 12:15 to 1:30pm for a staff meeting.
The following Flu Clinics are available to schedule:
- Monday, October 29th: 9-11:30am (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Tuesday, October 30th: 9-11:30am and 2- 3:10pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Monday, November 5th: 9-11:30am and 2- 4:30pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Wednesday, November 7th: 9-11:30am and 2- 4:30pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Wednesday, November 7th: 5:30- 7pm (Durham– Flu Mist only)
- Saturday, November 10th: 9-12pm (Durham– Flu Mist Only)
- Monday, November 12th: 2- 4:30pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Tuesday, November 13th: 2- 4:30pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Monday, November 19th: 2- 4:30pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)
- Wednesday, November 21st: 9-11:30am and 2- 4:30pm (Chapel Hill– All Flu Vaccine Avail.)