Andrea M. Dunk, MD
In Practice Since 1999
Dr. Andrea Dunk lives in Durham with her husband and two children. She is a native of Detroit, MI and lived for several years in Wilton, CT before coming to Duke University as an undergraduate and member of the swim team in 1987. She completed medical school training at Duke University Medical School. Following residency training at UNC she joined Chapel Hill Pediatrics and Adolescents in 1999.
Her clinical interests include post-discharge care of preterm infants, obesity, and care of adolescent girls.
In her spare time, Dr. Dunk enjoys spending time with her family, running, cooking, and cheering on the Blue Devils!
Office Location(s): DURHAM – Chapel Hill Pediatrics and Adolescents, P.A.
Accepting new patients: Yes.
Primary Specialty: Pediatrics
Undergraduate Education: Psychology, Bachelor of Science – Duke University, 1991
Medical Education: Medical Doctor – Duke University, 1995
Residency: Pediatrics – UNC at Chapel Hill 1995-1998
Chief Resident: 1998-1999
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Attending Staff – 1999 to present
- Durham Regional Hospital, Attending Staff – 1999 to present
- North Carolina Medical Board – 1999 to present
- American Board of Pediatrics – 1999 to present
- North Carolina Pediatric Society – 1999 to present
- American Academy of Pediatrics – 1999 to present